Senior Industrialisation Project Manager
Vaion was founded in February 2018 by a very experienced team to revolutionize a multi-billion dollar security market with bleeding edge hardware and software, applying the latest advancements within machine learning, computer vision, and design. Right now, we are in the process of strengthening the initial engineering and commercial team for our product, so this is an incredible opportunity to enter an exciting and innovative company right from the beginning. Join us if you want to challenge and disrupt an existing technology market and have fun on the way.
We are looking for a Senior Industrialisation Project Manager to work closely with our R&D engineers and our global external suppliers to bring our products from idea to mass production.
Are you an experienced and Senior Industrialization Project Manager with a wide range of experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge where you will be involved from early on with launching new products in interesting technology areas?
If so, join Vaion and you will get the opportunity to work alongside a small but very fast growing team including some highly experienced industry professionals who are building a new platform that will disrupt a very major segment of the security industry market.
The role involves the following
- Quoting our projects with suppliers
- Establishing a project plan and managing the project to completion
- Working with suppliers to reach time, cost and quality metrics
- Working with external mechanical tooling vendors
- Managing the relationship with test laboratoratories (like Allion)
- Manage the compliance process with 3rd parties and agencies
- This position will require some travel
Desirable experience and skills
You are looking for a career move where you will be part of an impressive R&D environment and where your abilities will make a difference to the world of technology.
- 5 years experience in a relevant senior role
- Ability to identify issues early and close them.
- Strong organising skills and work with different stakeholders at the correct level of detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self directed individual
What we can offer
- Technical challenges
- International working environment
- Immediate input into product development
- Competitive salary
How to apply:
If it sounds like you would be a good fit for us, please email a CV and portfolio to Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our interview process is very informal - don't bother wearing a business suit! Just come prepared to talk about your experience, interest in technology, and meet our team.