Senior Frontend Software Developer, Contract Role
Vaion was founded in February 2018 by a very experienced team to revolutionize a multi-billion dollar security market with bleeding edge hardware and software, applying the latest advancements within machine learning, computer vision, and design. Right now, we are in the process of strengthening the initial engineering and commercial team for our product, so this is an incredible opportunity to enter an exciting and innovative company right from the beginning. Join us if you want to challenge and disrupt an existing technology market and have fun on the way.
Startup Company, Angular, React, Vue or Ember
This is a 6 month contract initially with possibility of extending.
Are you a highly motivated Experienced Frontend Developer who is looking for a really exciting new challenge in an innovative startup environment?
Are you the kind of person who likes implementing cool new features, understands responsive web design, loves making sleek user interfaces and wants to showcase your work to a large and engaging audience? If you are then this is the job for you!
At Vaion you will make a defining contribution to the development of our new disruptive product which is a next generation Physical Security Management System. Our UI will incorporate a wide range of challenging features including an innovative display of real time threat monitoring across a three dimensional geographical space, advanced search rules that target historical data, configuration of machine learning features and intelligent system configuration and management. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to use the latest technology and development tools and will help to shape the look and feel of the product in collaboration with our experienced design team.
Desirable experience and skills
- You will be passionate about developing a great experience for users and creating smooth, slick and resilient graphical interfaces.
- Experience of common frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue or Ember.
- Experience of creating applications that work seamlessly with REST backends.
- You’ll have extensively tested your applications and used frameworks such as Mocha or Cucumber.
- Ideally also you will have a good knowledge CSS preprocessors and build frameworks such as webpack.
- Bleeding edge technical challenge
- Immediate input into product development.
- Competitive contract rates
How to apply:
If it sounds like you would be a good fit for us, please email a CV and portfolio to Marcus at email@example.com.
Our interview process is very informal - don't bother wearing a business suit! Just come prepared to talk about your experience, interest in technology, and meet our team.