Oslo, Norway or Warsaw, Poland
Vaion was founded in February 2018 by a very experienced team to revolutionize a multi-billion dollar security market with bleeding edge hardware and software, applying the latest advancements within machine learning, computer vision, and design. Right now, we are in the process of strengthening the initial engineering and commercial team for our product, so this is an incredible opportunity to enter an exciting and innovative company right from the beginning. Join us if you want to challenge and disrupt an existing technology market and have fun on the way.
Hello, awesome designers!
You will hear big companies talk about how they work like a ‘Start-up’ or have a ‘Start-up’ type working environment. But why would you look for a company who is trying to work like a start-up when you can be a member of a real one? Working at a start-up company means you will learn and grow faster in your career, the company will take your voice and opinions seriously, you will have stronger ownership for your projects and work with other colleagues just like a family. You can be more passionate about your work with a higher motivation because your work will have a really big impact on the company’s future.
We are looking for a graphic designer with around 3 years experience to join the Vaion design team in our Oslo or Warsaw office. You will get the opportunity to work alongside some highly experienced industry professionals in a small but fast-growing team, collaborating closely with UX designers and engineers to follow up the complete design process. You will also support the marketing team with designing marketing materials for the website, events and exhibitions, social media, company merchandise and more. You will be given the opportunity to become responsible for designing and developing a key part of the product from day one.
We think you could be a good fit if you are…
- Interested in and have a good understanding of technology.
- A holistic thinker and problem solver for complex problems.
- A fast learner and enjoy challenging yourself with new things.
- A team player and enjoy working with different people.
- A constructive person with a positive and open mindset.
- A self-motivated and structured person.
- Detail oriented in a fast-paced workplace.
Desirable experience and skills
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or other equivalent subjects.
- 2+ years of work experience in websites, applications or other interactive media.
- Experience designing branding and marketing materials (banners, infographics, brochures, papers, presentations, icons, and more).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe creative suite and Sketch.
- Basic knowledge of web building languages (HTML, CSS, etc).
- Video making/editing skills are nice to have.
- Strong awareness of design trends.
- An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experiences.
- Good and outgoing communication skills.
- Organized and able to follow up long* and short-term projects.
What we can offer
- Strong ownership of the product.
- Opportunity to learn the implementation process by working closely with engineers.
- Working environment with colleagues from all around the world.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive salary.
- Visa Sponsorship available.
How to apply:
If it sounds like you would be a good fit for us, please email a CV and portfolio to Marcus at email@example.com.
Our interview process is very informal - don't bother wearing a business suit! Just come prepared to talk about your experience, interest in technology, and meet our team.